Just Ordered DishNetwork, and have a few Q's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BASDSucks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 14, 2006
PA
I just ordered dishnetwork threw my phone company and got the Everything package, A DVR and another receiver for 3 tvs (does that sound right). And its suppose to be installed on thursday.

The lady said i only needed the dvr box upstairs and that would also act as a receiver to another tv thats up stairs. Is that true, or do i need 3 boxes instead of 2. Im also planing to buy a hdtv in a few months and was wondering if its easy to just upgrade to the hd packages...

They'll give you a dual tuner DVR (625), that receiver will feed two TVs. You may want the DVR outside of the bedroom, DVRs have a hard drive and a fan and they make noise at night.

If you're planning on buying a HDTV, you should've waited ordering Dish Network. It's easier to get equipment as a new customers than it's as an existing customer.

Welcome!

how does the 2nd tv get a signal if it doesnt have a box and its on the complete opisite side of the upstairs?

how does the 2nd tv get a signal if it doesnt have a box and its on the complete opisite side of the upstairs?

I always tell the customer to think of it as 2 receivers built into one box and the 2nd TV (the one with no box) is connected to it's receiver through the cable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts