Just Ordered VOOM!!

Check this out..

After reading thru the posts I decided to contact VOOM to find out who my local installer would be.

1st Call- 2/24/04 Ordered Equipment. Install date set for 3/1/04

2nd Call- 2/25/04 Called to verify installer: Was told that my local installer would be Southern Sat & Audio. They gave me their number.

3rd Call- 2/25/04 Called Souther Sat & Audio to verify installtion date but was told that they hadn't received a Work Order for the installation.

4th Call- 5 Mins. Ago - Called Voom and asked about my local installer again. Was told that my local installer would be Miami ECB. Asked for number and was placed on HOLD for about 5 mins. only for the CSR to come on the line and state that a local installer has not been located yet even tho Voom had already told me about 2 seperate installers. Was asked to call back tomorrow to get an update.

NOW WHAT!!!!

pOiNTBLaNK said:
Check this out..

After reading thru the posts I decided to contact VOOM to find out who my local installer would be.

1st Call- 2/24/04 Ordered Equipment. Install date set for 3/1/04

2nd Call- 2/25/04 Called to verify installer: Was told that my local installer would be Southern Sat & Audio. They gave me their number.

3rd Call- 2/25/04 Called Souther Sat & Audio to verify installtion date but was told that they hadn't received a Work Order for the installation.

4th Call- 5 Mins. Ago - Called Voom and asked about my local installer again. Was told that my local installer would be Miami ECB. Asked for number and was placed on HOLD for about 5 mins. only for the CSR to come on the line and state that a local installer has not been located yet even tho Voom had already told me about 2 seperate installers. Was asked to call back tomorrow to get an update.

NOW WHAT!!!!

Bummer deal. Call Installs Inc and ask them what the deal is.

OK. Just verified installtion date with Southern Sat & Audio. On schedule!!

I asked to be called once the equipment arrives but was told that this wouldnt be possible. Should I contact INSTALL INC and have them call me once equipment arrives?

pOiNTBLaNK said:
OK. Just verified installtion date with Southern Sat & Audio. On schedule!!

I asked to be called once the equipment arrives but was told that this wouldnt be possible. Should I contact INSTALL INC and have them call me once equipment arrives?

I would just deal with Southern Sat & Audio. Keep calling them until they can tell you that they received the equipment.

Wow.... Kinda close... Ordered it 2/24 night. That makes it a Saturday delivery for a Monday install date.... i got a feeling its not going to happen Monday.

pOiNTBLaNK said:
How long does it usally take for the installer to receive the equipment??
When I have my bad box replaced, my installer (DigitalDirect) told me that he had three spare boxes in hand so he can response much quicker than before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)