Just played Super Mario Galaxy...

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
I was just at Walmart to buy Scene It for 360 and they had a Wii set up with Super Mario Galaxy playing. Ive been waiting for this game to come out for awhile now so I decided to test it out.

All I can say is AMAZING. It seriously might be one of the top games that Ive played (Next to Super Mario 64). I was definately impressed by the graphics, they look very good considering its only 480p. But the thing that was the best was the gameplay. Im really pumped for it to come out. Hopefully i can find it somewhere tomorrow!

No i havnt played mario party 8 yet, everytime i go to rent it it is out :(

This is one of THE title's that really make me wish I had a Wii. All the early demos from previous gaming shows (E3, Tokyo Game Show, etc.) looked really great...truly inventive evolution of the 3-D platformer.

I was thinking of getting it for a friend for Christmas. Might need to do that ;).

You can't even compare SMG to MP8

I'm sorry but you can't even compare Mario Galaxy to Mario Party 8. Two totally different games and I'm pretty sure Mario Party isn't even made by Nintendo. They typically contract those titles out.

Also if your looking for a deal on SMG, go to Toys R Us. They are offering a $25 gift card with purchase of the game. In other words, half off one of the great holiday titles. Not too shabby.

I went to Walmart today and picked up SMG and it is pretty sweet. Im going to be playing it alot this next week. (except on wends night, im goin to see John Mellencamp in concert!)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune PSN demo November 8

XBox Live! Down???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts