Just put in my order! DIRT ROCKS!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gms49ers

Die hard Rush & 49ers Fan
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 9, 2008
Boise, ID
I contacted Zach yesterday on my upgrade, and he was quick and efficient on the responses. We got all of the estimates together, and the CFO and I weighed our options, deciding on a 2 hopper single Joey install. Up front cost is $200, as expected.

I PMd Zach again this morning and within mere MOMENTS, he responded. He called me a few minutes later and we have an install scheduled for tomorrow between Noon and 5pm!! Once again, the DIRT team comes through and shows why Dish support is second to NONE!!
:cheer2:

Now the waiting begins. :popcorn

So Zach sets up a 2H 1J install, Matt says that's not allowed. Which is it, guys?

How were you lucky enought to get two hopper, one Joey setup!

Zach was able to figure out a work around for me this morning to place a order for 2H/1J. The only minor issue is that he had to deactivate my second receiver (612) to make it work....not exactly sure why that is, but it seems to have worked. My install is not scheduled until the 27th though.
He indicated that this every hopper must have a joey rule is related to the fact that hoppers will not currently communicate. This buisness rule may change when they get the hopper-hopper integration rolled out.

I have to agree that DIRT rocks!!!

How were you lucky enought to get two hopper, one Joey setup!

I don't know for sure, but Zach got it to work. When I first contacted him on Friday morning, he initially said that he couldn't get the 2H/1J to work. He then said he got a screen up that allowed it. He called me right then and we placed the order for an install yesterday afternoon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)