Just received Sonicview Sv-360 Premium

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Steven Van Meter

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 4, 2010
Lodi, California
I just received my Sonicview SV-360 Premium with a 36" dish. It is due to be installed tomorrow. My question is, how many of the channels on "the list" will I actually get? Canadian? Cuban? Colombian? Cool !!!

I use a Conaxsat Nano with a motor. I also use my SV-360 with the (Loop Out) form the Nano. I never could get the motor to work good with the SV-360. On the Loop Out, it works great. I also use a 36" (90cm). I watch channels on AMC 3, AMC 9, Galaxy 19, galaxy 28. There are others, but watch these the most. I am loacted in northern Indiana. Not sure where you are located. This site is the best to obtain any information on the true FTA. Now that you are here, you need not look any where else. Also try the above (The List) on this site for great information.

Should get most of them, unless you have line-of-sight issues to any of the satellites. Not sure how well that brand will blind-scan, there are some threads here about the 360. Try a search on the forum to find other's experiences. Welcome to Satelliteguys!

Red channels on the list

Thanks for the response. Ths list has some channels in RED... What does it mean if the channels are in red font on "the list"?

Most Cuban channels are on 30W which is below the horizon in California...its a low elevation (8 or so) here in Minnesota :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts