Justice Department blocks AT&T-Mobile merger

As a Sprint customer I'm happy about this. If this does happen, then Sprint will be the next one to get acquired.

Sorry but this is not correct. Not all AT&T cable customers were bought by Comcast. In my area Wide Open West bought out the Americast venture not Comcast.

I thought AT&T Cable was entirely made up of the old TCI systems, which is what we have up here in Washington state. I didn't realize there were other systems at went into AT&T that Comcast didn't buy... Up here all former AT&T systems (that were TCI before that) are all Comcast. I've never heard of Americast lol

I thought AT&T Cable was entirely made up of the old TCI systems, which is what we have up here in Washington state. I didn't realize there were other systems at went into AT&T that Comcast didn't buy... Up here all former AT&T systems (that were TCI before that) are all Comcast. I've never heard of Americast lol

Americast is what they called the AT&T (SBC) cable system in the Midwest. It was only around for a few years before they finally sold off their pieces to Wide Open West.

Prediction-

at&t will buy Sprint, then buy T-Mobile. Good way to quash the Sprint suit. Then get rid of the second t as they will upgrade from the telegraph to AT-Clearwire. ( otherwise known as fiber optic); finally they will buy Verizon and all the little companies and then remove the remaining t so they can call the company "America."

Prediction-

at&t will buy Sprint, then buy T-Mobile. Good way to quash the Sprint suit. Then get rid of the second t as they will upgrade from the telegraph to AT-Clearwire. ( otherwise known as fiber optic); finally they will buy Verizon and all the little companies and then remove the remaining t so they can call the company "America."

:haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)