Justice Network comes to 3 Tribune owned stations

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Per the Justice Network

Bad Guys in Salt Lake City, Scranton and Miami better clean up their act.
John Walsh (Official) and Justice Network have arrived.

They list 3 stations that ironically are all owned by Tribune. Dont know if any others will get it or not

12063469_436977563163528_6873659139903714433_n.jpg

Yep, its ok but i wouldn't watch the channel 24-7.
I hope not since its partially on a loop ;)
(there are multiple episodes of a show daily. The issue is the next day they rotate the episodes so the ones on at oddball hours (overnight) are now on during the day.

I saw one week they had AK State Troopers on 4 times a day. For the whole week (5 days) they showed 6 episodes. They just rotated them around the 4 different time slots.

I hope not since its partially on a loop ;)
(there are multiple episodes of a show daily. The issue is the next day they rotate the episodes so the ones on at oddball hours (overnight) are now on during the day.

I saw one week they had AK State Troopers on 4 times a day. For the whole week (5 days) they showed 6 episodes. They just rotated them around the 4 different time slots.
Yeah the time I had it for a week that's what happened.....I caught it Tuesday again off WWL and well it's what it is.....

I wonder is this a test run for Tribune? Would they add Justice in more markets if it goes well in these three?

This is a channel that I like the concept of, but I think they need to acquire more programming or something because I don't hear anyone raving about the program selection.

This would be the perfect channel along with get and thistv to share on the same stations as the my network tv affiliates. I would take anything, I cannot stand MNTV
Tribune stations usually have AntennaTV and ThisTV...both of which they own (or have partial ownership)

My NetworkTV (IMO) is a glorified Independent. Here in Minneapolis where FOX owns both FOX & MY, My is a dumping ground for Fox syndicated rerun shows. As example these shows are on BOTH Fox and My (here in Mpls) at different times during the day
-The Real
-Wendy
-Judy (an hour on both channels)
-TMZ Live

Reactions: N5XZS
Dont get me wrong...I do watch TMZ but it seems like the last couple years FOX doesnt care what they put on My during the day.

Dont get me wrong...I do watch TMZ but it seems like the last couple years FOX doesnt care what they put on My during the day.
The Court Shows then the Jerry Springers and the repeat of sitcoms that were on the major networks years ago...Ridiculous.
I'd rather GetTV for 22 hours then the National Block at least these old movies don't have "The Lie Detector Test said you were not telling the truth" then the tv looks like it wants the explode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)