SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
toppick.cur.png

082213_jvc%20x95%20proj_promo.jpg

0822-13_jvc%20x95%20proj_rear.jpg

Price: $12,000

JVC continues to be my mainstay for projector recommendations. I have yet to use anything else that provides the overall image satisfaction that JVC provides. While JVC’s competition has upped their game, no one delivers the native dynamic range, and few approach the sharpness and black uniformity they offer. The DLA-X95R is an interesting gamble at its higher price point than the already outstanding line below it. Personally I’d probably stick with my DLA-X75R and use the extra cash toward a standalone video processor to achieve perfect calibration and other benefits that outboard video processors can provide. But the DLA-X95R does achieve the best contrast performance I’ve seen or measured to date and had spectacular pixel focus and uniformity. It also features the longest warranty of the JVC lineup at three years. This one definitely gets its place in our Top Pick recommendation for the over $10,000 projector club, and in my opinion, represents the best value in the pack.

Link

Nothing runs up the price than having a projector with all hand picked components. If you are a super picky person with lots of money, this projector would be the one for you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts