K5/600 any problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.
On my 922 I have very low quality numbers and the picture tiles badly. However on my Digitrans DTE-7150 it comes in perfectly. The spectrum analyzer shows a strong signal, so I'm not sure what the problem is with the 922.

On my system I see 14 with the occational spike to 64 quality. I've got DC lock and the the picture pops in and out macroblocking badly.

G1 is giving me problems today too. No guide and the G1 channels aren't watchable. This is the fisrt time since I've set it up (around Christmas time) that I've lost the guide.

guide problems

I think the guide is experiencing problems. I could get some of it but when i pushed the "info" button to get the text descriptions of the programs it of course says "processing your request" but then the screen blinks and no text would download. My reception on both analog and digital is good and strong from g1

On my system I see 14 with the occational spike to 64 quality. I've got DC lock and the the picture pops in and out macroblocking badly.

G1 is giving me problems today too. No guide and the G1 channels aren't watchable. This is the fisrt time since I've set it up (around Christmas time) that I've lost the guide.

Billion Here:cool:

I just manually updated my guide about 2 hours ago all went aok no problems on

G1 at all. On the K5/600 tile and poor siginal quality it must be a mapping problem

in our (922) thanks for the input. Billion:)

I haven't looked since Thursday but then it was coming in at a quality in the low 60's and it varies a little from day to day, say from 50 to 70. No problem at all with the picture or sound. Also I've had no problem with the guide yesterday or today. A lot of transponders are weaker for me on G1 than the other satellites and they've picked the second weakest transponder to use for downloading information. I generally get a quality of about 48 on that one which is transponder 3. The one I have trouble with is transponder 18.

Can anyone explain why there is so much variability on G1? I get quality readings anywhere from 12 to 90 depending which transponder I am watching and they are pretty consistent from day to day that way.

I am using a 10 ft Winegard dish and a General instruments 4DTV receiver.

It's booming in at 92 Quality today for me (highest I've ever seen on the 4DTV, and especially Ku!).

I alway get a 99 quality on K5/600 but mostly 70&80s on other Ku digital (Trans)

plus 99s on x4. (4DTV and cool sta 5000 stills rocks).:)

I always get 99, though I was playing with my dish a while ago and knocked off my Ku-band :( will need to tune it when it's nice outside.

K5 600 i get that channel PBS at somewhere in the low 90s as of today........
But the Analog stations are not as good on that bird for some reason ,but the K6 birds ok but get a weak station here and there.JT

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)