Kansas Hires Charlie Weis as new Head Coach!

How far Charlie has fallen. From the Patriots, to ND, to Florida, and now to Kansas. What next, Angelo State?

Hint. His mug is on my avatar.

I figured that, just wanted clarification.

Of course he did not leave Florida in the past "few weeks", nor did he leave Florida for OSU, he had been gone for a year and got offered a job.

I for one am glad to see him gone. Did anyone watch our offense this year? With a top 5 recruiting class we looked like an ACC or Big East team..

Let's hope you go home crying. If you lose to this OSU team, well, then that's saying something. :)

You must not of watched FLA play all year.. This is the worse year in 30 years for FLA.. Even worse then Ron zook!! We almost lost our record for the longest team in the div1 not having a .500 or less season. We are bad, real bad this year. If OSU is going to beat us this is the year ;) Dont are how bad OSU is this year. We almost lost to freaking Fruman...

You must not of watched FLA play all year.. This is the worse year in 30 years for FLA.. Even worse then Ron zook!! We almost lost our record for the longest team in the div1 not having a .500 or less season. We are bad, real bad this year. If OSU is going to beat us this is the year ;) Dont are how bad OSU is this year. We almost lost to freaking Fruman...

Same can be said for tOSU. No excuses for either team.

I wonder if he takes the ice-chest seat with him or will he actually be standing on the sideline coaching.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)