Kanye West Comments last night

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt said:
Now I am confused, Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger ( just to name 2) used to be "entertainers" gefore they chose a different level of entertainment :D

When Kayne West gets elected to something, let me know. Until then, his asinine political comments aren't any more relevant than a bunch of peanut farmer's comments are just because Carter was elected President.

Matt said:
Now I am confused, Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger ( just to name 2) used to be "entertainers" gefore they chose a different level of entertainment :D

The operative words are "used to be". I assume you can tell the difference between a person formerly in the entertainment field that moves into politics and a person that is now an "entertainer" who uses a benefit concert as a platform to make political statements.

Can't you?

;)

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
The operative words are "used to be". I assume you can tell the difference between a person formerly in the entertainment field that moves into politics and a person that is now an "entertainer" who uses a benefit concert as a platform to make political statements.

Can't you?

;)
yes sir ! :D

in post # 60 in a short reply I agreed, that it is NOT the right platform

Huh. I must've missed the thunderous boos at the pregame performance. When I tuned in everyone was cheering their fool heads off for Kanye, who by the way, saw his album jump to number one. Then at the break, I watched a Pepsi commercial featuring who else? -- Kanye West. Doesn't seem to be having too much of a negative effect on the guy. In fact I'd say it's doing just the opposite -- quite a few people have now heard of him, who otherwise wouldn't have for perhaps quite some time.

Proper forum or not, his comments got people talking and shook people up a bit. Seems to have boosted his career a bit, too -- not that it was in any particular need of help. Go Kanye.
(BTW, I can't stand the guy's music and think he's a moron for reasons completely unrelated to his comments about Bush...honest. But I do like some of Jay-Z's stuff, and i think I heard he produced quite a bit of that (?)).

Ok was that supossed to be funny?

I think Chris Rock was making fun of Kanye but he just said George Bush hates midgets LOL...

Huh. I must've missed the thunderous boos at the pregame performance. When I tuned in everyone was cheering their fool heads off for Kanye

Once again that preformance took place in LA, and the audio was from LA NOT Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)