Keep getting error 612 and 615

Sassan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2005
Columbus
Long story short.....

Past 4 months, getting more and more of error 615.

This past week, DirecTV snet someone out who realigned the dish, put a new deflector, etc. The next morning, error 615 again.

Friday, next tech comes out and actually replaces the whole tower. So now new dish and new receiver.

Turn on the TVs tonight and lo and behold it is 612 and 615 again. Any thought on why or what is next?

Notes: Live in Columbus, no new construction, nobody messed with dish, etc etc etc

Check your connections from the client to the genie and the wireless video bridge also.

In the end, nobody could fix it. Three tech visits, replaced the dish itself, the tower, and some of the receivers and still had the issue.

Buh bye DTV, back to Dish Network I went and no probs since.

And you managed to get out of your contract ?
They agreed that they were unable to provide the service they were supposed to. I had 16 calls to DTV since Sept when I added an additional receiver, the rep I got when I had finally decided to cancel talked to her sup, they agreed to cancel with zero bill on the last month and waive the ETF.

I mean, I'm not paying for TV service if I could never watch TV!

And GO BUCKS!

In the end, nobody could fix it. Three tech visits, replaced the dish itself, the tower, and some of the receivers and still had the issue.

Buh bye DTV, back to Dish Network I went and no probs since.
Did they replace the WVB?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)