Keith Olbermann will not return to NBC's NFL highlights show

and why did you get a infraction? oh thats right....continuous reporting of any post that might hurt someone's feelings as trolling or flaming when it wasn't (including posts that were already closed)...and that came from Scott

but to make you happy I removed the post that offended you and subsequent replies to it

I reported this post because it is off topic trolling, this kind of stuff is why threads derail and go on and on and on unnecessarily but nobody is interested in keeping this forum readable, so it remains being the same half dozen posters making up the bulk of the posts. The other post I reported you've now deleted, and that's it, those were the posts I reported and then was warned about.

Then you drag that out into the forums out of context, I defend myself and I get banned for 4 days. These are all facts, not flaming.

I'm done, it's been a fun 5 or so years, but the last 9 months not so much. You guys acknowledged there was a problem in PMs, were talking about it, and nothing came of it. Curb the trolling and off topic stuff and it would go a long way. Best of luck.

PS. Olbermann reinstated today.

meStevo said:
I reported this post because it is off topic trolling, this kind of stuff is why threads derail and go on and on and on unnecessarily but nobody is interested in keeping this forum readable, so it remains being the same half dozen posters making up the bulk of the posts. The other post I reported you've now deleted, and that's it, those were the posts I reported and then was warned about.

Then you drag that out into the forums out of context, I defend myself and I get banned for 4 days. These are all facts, not flaming.

I'm done, it's been a fun 5 or so years, but the last 9 months not so much. You guys acknowledged there was a problem in PMs, were talking about it, and nothing came of it. Curb the trolling and off topic stuff and it would go a long way. Best of luck.

In your defense, you provide an example of a two month old thread that is 95% on-topic, with perhaps a couple jokes mixed in, to express your outrage? To be honest, your entire post seems off-topic

If you don't like it......then leave.

I removed them to keep you happy :rolleyes:

first off I didnt ban you. Scott did. And didnt you get banned or was it just warned for abusing the "report post" function by reporting every post that was either off topic or maybe could hurt someone's feelings about their team. I forget..

most of the threads are on topic. At least the ones I have read. :)

But Ramy said it the best.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)