KHEMKA !!! PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE ON OTA RECOCDING FIX

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
glad one person is

I have all kinds of issues. It is extremely problematic now because I lost a fox channel in the Tribune dispute. My only way to watch nfl games without going to the tuner on the tv is through ota on dish. I would think they would never want a subscriber to leave the dish ecosystem.

I have all kinds of issues. It is extremely problematic now because I lost a fox channel in the Tribune dispute. My only way to watch nfl games without going to the tuner on the tv is through ota on dish. I would think they would never want a subscriber to leave the dish ecosystem.

OTA through the DISH receiver is their ecosystem. Completely integrated, DISH makes watching OTA channels easy.

We need the tv guide data on OTA channels when the Dish channels are removed in disputes.
We've gone over this, numerous times. Local channel data is required to have at least 3 hours of information. Most local channels have a bit more than that but not enough to be able to set timers for futures days.

Reactions: KE4EST
Luckily, I do not have any locals in dispute at this moment. Is there anybody reading this that has a local channel in dispute and has the OTA adapter on their receiver. I would like to hear how many days guide data you have, if any?

I have OTA guide data out 9 days on all my OTA networks. There is no reason Dish could not provide this data when a station is blacked out. They are paying for it.

I agree, the OTA problems have continued for an inexcusable length of time. They begin in the first Hopper was released and they continue. Since there is an issue with the locals Tribune broadcasting over-the-air channels more customers are depending on the OTA for their local channels. This makes the OTA problems even more acute. I think I am speaking for the majority of the OTA users and this problem should be fixed immediately.

Reactions: mruk69
I agree, the OTA problems have continued for an inexcusable length of time. They begin in the first Hopper was released and they continue.
That is a NOT true blanket statement. The current problem started with the H3. The ONLY OTA problem on earlier Hoppers than still exists it the "add OTA channel" without a total re-scan. I have an H2 and record loads of stuff and watch with NO problems...and why I won't upgrade to H3 until resolved. Make sure you get your facts straight!

I for one am getting tired of the OTA issues. I have been with Dish 14 years, and I may be changing soon, if this issue can't be fixed. I don't really want to, but geez, how long until you can watch OTA without audio breakups? How long until you can add or remove channels manually? Sure it doesn't mean much to Dish because we don't have the "numbers".

However a little leak over a long period of time will drain even a lake. Dish wake up, and take care of your loyal customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)