KLAF-LD 46.1 NBC Lafayette Coverage Map

localclassictvfan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 26, 2015
Lafayette, Louisiana
Sorry Guys if this is a repeat of something I posted early but this is just mindblowing.

Iceburg, You gotta look at this, I went check on tv fool and I see why I cant get 46.1 anymore. The Coverage area west of lafayette is dismal while distant areas east of the KLAF TOWER which is off Rue De Beleier by old colony road, have better coverage, circumference wise. Funniest thing is that first off thats got to be the stupidest coverage map i ever seen most towers cover the radius evenly. Secondly I was getting the station good until a week before the launch or should i say regional nightmare. I emailed KLAF and KADN to see if they can make any improvements as well as other folks have been asking but so far no feedback. The KW power is pitiful. If they can up their KW from 2.65 to something a little stronger then I'll be good. I would rather see the NBC on 46 than 15.2 and they already know that from me and at least 300 other people......Again i apologize for the rant but its just dumbfounded.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)