kmax 31 ( cw) sacramento in hd?

smitty23

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 24, 2010
california
i live in sacramento and i see that we have all of the locals in hd. well just about every local with the exception of cw 31 - kmax.. it's odd how we have all of the other locals in hd but yet were missing the cw..... what's up with that dish?

Dish normally only has the Big 4 in HD...any new market added gets PBS in HD too

Looks like you've got a few stations in SD only

they gotta fix this. KMAX broadcasts Good Day Sacramento which has a big heritage in this town, the SF Giants and of course the CW. if KCRA and KQCA are a package deal, why doesn't KOVR renew their deal and add KMAX since their owned by CBS?

Also, get KVIE (PBS) in HD. DirecTV has all of Sacramento locals in HD.

that's right directv does have all of the locals in hd including the cw. eventhough i don't watch " GOOD DAY SACRAMENTO" it would be nice to see it in HD along with other shows. kmax 31 has been in SD for a minute now.

No need to watch local HD on a pizza pan when a small OTA antenna will give you much better quality. :)

Not worth it when you have to adjust the antenna for each local. In Roseville PBS HD doesn't come in, nor does KXTV. Depending on the time of day the others are iffy.

I'm In Davis, Get All Sac Channels

I finally hooked up my old antenna to the 722 - I get all the Sac channels: 3 (2 channels) 6 (3 channels), 10 (2 channels), 13, 19 (2 channels) 29 (three channels), 31, 40, 42, 58 (2 channels) and 64. I might have left one or two out... Sherm

I finally hooked up my old antenna to the 722 - I get all the Sac channels: 3 (2 channels) 6 (3 channels), 10 (2 channels), 13, 19 (2 channels) 29 (three channels), 31, 40, 42, 58 (2 channels) and 64. I might have left one or two out... Sherm

Davis is much closer to Walnut Grove (transmitter location) than Roseville/Rocklin/Auburn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts