Known issue with dishonline.com preventing connecting to DVRs to manage recordings?

Just got off live chat with a level 2 tech. Both DRA and DOL are not able to access the dvr. It is a known issue.

Randy (ID: 9EA): I have the same problem with my own equipment as well.

I have seen this in a bunch of chat transcripts people have posted -- smells like an chat-bot auto-response to me.

OMG it's working again for me! I can stop bitching now! :)

Thank you, Dish! (and SatGuys!)

I can finally connect to my 722 with my iPhone but I can only see 1 recording from today. The same thing happens using dishonline.com. Hopefully progress will continue fixing this and I will be able to see all my recordings soon.

Don't know if this is related to dishonline. I downloaded a couple of shows (free) directly on my 722k yesterday to watch today. When I went to my rentals....it's not there now. This is my time downloading anything ondemand from 722k.

Don't know if this is related to dishonline. I downloaded a couple of shows (free) directly on my 722k yesterday to watch today. When I went to my rentals....it's not there now. This is my time downloading anything ondemand from 722k.

This happened when I downloaded a movie a few weeks ago. I couldn't find it. It also disappeared from the rental list. It reappeared on the list a couple of weeks later and I downloaded it again. No problems the second time.

This is another bug that is effecting some people. For some, so long as you've watched some of the content it stays visible, for others, regardless, as soon as their Dish Receiver reboots, the titles "disappear". It was discovered that at least one user had found they were still on his DVR, just not visible in any sense from the DVR's menus... they were still visible at Dish Online under the "My Recordings" section listed at the top as rentals but not visible from the DVR's menus. (also was visible at Dish Remote Access via web not talking the app)

Yeah! I can see all my recordings now. That was quicker than I thought it would be.
I hope you don't have the misguided thought that your complaint about not seeing them and now they are there, was in any way an influence on the resolution of this problem ... and I don't mean that to be mean or belittle.. but really this problem has been hitting some users *very* hard for several weeks and dish has been hounded because of the failure to fix and or explain ANYTHING about what they've done to so royally screw people.

Its also as a warning.. that what you have may not last ... ie. may be a fluke .... I don't wish you that.. but I want you to be prepared in case it doesn't last. :(

I hope you don't have the misguided thought that your complaint about not seeing them and now they are there, was in any way an influence on the resolution of this problem ... and I don't mean that to be mean or belittle.. but really this problem has been hitting some users *very* hard for several weeks and dish has been hounded because of the failure to fix and or explain ANYTHING about what they've done to so royally screw people. :(

No misguided thoughts here. Just my observations.

I have had the same problems everyone else has had for several weeks now. I have been checking everyday to see if I can connect to my 722. The DVR service has been slowly coming back over the past few days (first connection...live tv on PC...phone access...and now recordings). I was expressing my surprise that my full recording list appeared so quickly after only seeing 1 new recording tonight. I thought it may take more time to resolve this given the fact DVR access has been unavailable for weeks.

First let me clarify that I am looking at dish remote access (dish.sling.com), not dishonline.com. On the receivers tab of dish remote access one receiver has the following, "L721RJUD-N 43", and the other shows "L721RJQD-N 43". Not sure if those are the software numbers. I will PM you my account info.

Mitch

First let me clarify that I am looking at dish remote access (dish.sling.com), not dishonline.com. On the receivers tab of dish remote access one receiver has the following, "L721RJUD-N 43", and the other shows "L721RJQD-N 43". Not sure if those are the software numbers. I will PM you my account info.

Mitch

Thanks. Those are the software numbers.

Mitch
Wow.. I was going to say ... Dish.sling.com usually updates properly.. and at DishOnline it usually requires a manual hit of the refresh button dish puts on the page..

Did you try to refresh DRA a minute or two after the delete?

Well I thought mine was working, but it won't let me delete recordings. It keeps telling me I have deleted them but then they are still there.

I'm seeing the same thing. Haven't been home to see if they're still on the DVR, but I suspect they will be. Warns me that the deletion will be permanent, ask for the Ok, a few minutes later says "shows are deleted" but they still are there in a DVR listing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)