krbk on 1 meter dish and titanium lnbf cband review.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2011
85w
I have been working on this for the past few months since I got the titanium c band lnbf so here it goes. this is my review. First channel I got right off the bat with my dish and lnbf was krbk out of the Ozarks that is what I was looking for. I blind scanned and I got about 50 channels it was an improved over my others that I have tried before nothing in the high symbol rate you would need a bigger dish for that. Since I live apartment I can't have a big dish so I stuck working on the small scale. This lnbf works out great for a small dish I am able to pick 6 or more sats with it on the c band side only the strong transponders. If you have a small ku dish this would work out great for it. I recommend this lnbf to anyone in this hobby.

Dan

here are some pics
058.jpg

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 539
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 516
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 541
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 505
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 437
Amiko is at 91w, geosatpro lnb 87w, avenger is at 83. I got 73 to 74 q on 91w at the abc news news transponder. Lpb on at 87 0 to 15 q barely anything on 83w.

Reactions: northgeorgia
Cool set up..Congratulations!!.. Did you test the signals without the "butternut" cover to see if your quality improves little bit?

Please look at the dish its a fake logo I painted it on there. The cover does' t block the signal works great I say I get most of 99w expect the high symbol rate stuff.

No it fits just with a little bit of fanagling it pops right in no cutting or modifying. Signal goes right thru with no problem.

Looking good Dan.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Dan. I got to do the same. At least attempt to do cband on small dish. HOA will not allow Cband and unfortunately have 10 ft in garage. Anyway, I am curious as to how your sidecar is affixed to your satellite. I can't tell by the pictures how you attached to the lnb holder and/or arms. Is it possible to get a closeup picture that better demonstrates this? Thanks.

Reactions: danristheman
Please check out pic 33 it shows how everything is mounted on there. buy a bracket fit it on there the best you and do the measurements there. Send me a pm if you need more info. Twist ties help out and zip ties also.

Thanks Dan. That helps. I thought I saw twist and zip ties. I have the same bracket setup. I can figure this out. If I run into any issues, I'll give you a hollar.

Plug and play kind of thing its neat what you can pull in give a pm I'll send you more ideas to go round hoa's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts