Status
Please reply by conversation.

carlospr43

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2010
US
Can't find the KTV-2 on Galaxy 19 97W, anyone know where they going?? Thanks

Working for me. I assume you know they changed transponders a while (few months maybe?) ago?
They were also on Hispasat a while ago, but I can't check because there are tree leaves in the path now.

Now that you mention it, I think that that IS one of the first transponders to go out.

Here's a tip: a scan for ALL channels right now should find 260 video channels, assuming that your receiver can identify the several (about 4 I think) MPEG4 channels as video.

Their transponder is very weak. A few days ago something happened to it, and the signal strength got cut in half what it seemed like, and it was perfect blue skies in my viewing area. Then, a day or so later, it went back to normal, and my normal is around 25 in quality with a 30 in dish and viewsat ultra, in north Fl. The only reason I noticed is because I programmed it into my favorites and flip through it all the time.

Some of the stations are now sending in 576i 25 FPs 50 Hz, system now..... I just upconvert to 1080i 30 FPs 60 Hz...:)

Looks much better than 480i 30 FPs 60 Hz, old system that we use here in N.A.

Anyway back to TV DXing!!:D:cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)