KU Band question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chdn

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 8, 2009
earth
I don't know about this FTA satellite, I just have Dish Network, but I am wondering if with KU, can I buy programming like I can on dish network, I see some sites that sell C band programming, and you can order all kinds of channels, but can that be done with KU

little if any:

There's not a wide assortment on Ku (that I can think of off hand).
There's Globecast , and there are a few small Asian services.

But if you are looking for premium American programming in English, no.
What sort of shows or channels did you have in mind?

Last edited:
There's not a wide assortment on Ku (that I can think of off hand).
There's Globecast , and there are a few small Asian services.

But if you are looking for premium American programming in English, no.
What sort of shows or channels did you have in mind?

I just thinking about HBO, or Showtime, those kinds of channels, or even USA or TBS

I guess maybe KU is boring, maybe C band is better

Hey KU satellite provider people, can you set up some kind of programming choices that we can buy like you can on C band and like I buy with dish network.

I just want to get away from dish network, I have to pay $6.99 a month access fee and then I can buy what I want from there, and I would do the same for KU band, I'm just tired of the way they run their company and I don't like direct tv either.:rant:

So if you are listening KU people, you can get some business because there are a lot of people tired of dish and direct tv. We just want to be able to buy what we want and not have to buy a package of stuff that we don't really want.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)