ku satellites

Status
Please reply by conversation.

OLD MAN

Nov 17, 2004
I have a view sat 2000 extreme, and i can not find the ku sats listed ,every thing is listed as c in the sat. list. Can someone help me find the ku satellite list? Thanks old man.

They might not be listed separately, but they prob are there. Some have a ku-side and c-band also, like AMC6, G17 (which WAS called G11) AMC3, etc. Just look for the ones with the 5 digit frequencies listed under the transponder list, those will be KU. You have to set up each satellite in your receiver anyway, and pick the LO (local oscillator) freq for each one. C-band sats will be 5150, the ku band birds we watch are all 10750, with a standard ku lnbf. What kind of lnb/dish are you using?

Thanks for the reply turbosat, i am using a 33'' dish and a invacom QPH031 lnb. I am trying to find cctv4 China. Thanks again the old man.

I have the same reciever I just add the frequencies manually on the sats that are listed as C band such as AMC6. But mine does have alot of KU sats in it also. Try Viewsats web site for support and download the sat info file for it.

Thanks, It is listed as galaxy 3c@ 95.OE in the list, i have just put in the info list to see if that changes the E to W. Thanks again for the help. The old man.

The Old Man (76 years old) Thanks every one that jumped on my post to help me, i got it going and watching CCTV4. Thank you so much and have a great day. The Old Man

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)