KUIL Problem?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

daydreamer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 15, 2006
I have been having trouble receiving KUIL for a couple of days. I am getting 3ABN and all the other stuff fine on AMC 4 . Is anyone else having a problem or is it just me? It has been very windy here a couple of times - maybe my dish or lnb is off a little bit? Thanks.

I live about 100 miles west of KUIL. We have had some pretty heavy weather move through and it got worse as it neared where KUIL's transmitter is. That probably what the problem was.

I too have noticed a problem and at one point was about to tweak my dish thinking the strong wings moved it slightly.Hope they get it back soon.

Dave:hungry:

Hopefully this isn't a trend. There was a thread here a few months back concerning the possibility of KUIL discontinuing their Ku feed. I hope this isn't the start of it. I live about 230 miles east of Beaumont, and their programming is often very relevant to the New Orleans area...

KUIL is uplinked from their sister station in Lake Charles, LA. I drool over the huge dish farm everytime I pass it going to see relatives in that area.

I usually watch wmqf and the only go over to KUIL if G10 stations fall off the air.... Guess if KUIL falls off the air for you you can hop over to G10 if you normally watch KUIL instead of WMQF.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)