KUIL-TV 64 Fox Beaumont, TX

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tommyboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
can`t find KUIL-TV 64 Fox Beaumont, TX right now is it up right now???

Have you found anyother channels on AMC4 Ku?

If you have not find a 3ABN or something. Then do a advanced scan of KUIL:

KUIL-TV (FOX - Beaumont)
V
SR: 2170
4195 E

This channel didn't come in for me untill i did this, not even a blind scan found it!

I hate this 8ft c/ku-band sat ! I`m just going to order a Winegard DS2076, Xtreme II LNBF and SG2100 motor for ku from PSB as soon as i get back from vaction.

KUIL-TV is unreliable. It goes off then on then off, then on ect. As I type this message, it's currently not broadcasting.

I never have trouble with KUIL once I have it locked in.The others on AMC4 that I have no interest in are more of a problem for me.I just tweak for KUIL and leave it alone.

I have no probalems with KUIL.....

11706 V 2170

always comes in on a blind scan for me and can pick it up with a DirecTV Phase II and KU LNB :)

This channel has been intermittent recently (As I reported to Iceberg the other night)

Just about a week and a half ago I was getting KUIL at 87- 90% Q and yesturday was just bursts of signal with no signal most of the time. Hope it clears up!!

Dave

Hi John
Thanks for the report.
That channel is troublesome for me here but now I just noticed it jumps from about 6 to 65%. I think my LNBF of something has changed a little bit.

Dave

I find that if I change channels on my Fortec Lifetime Ultra back and forth between KUIL and 3ABN English a few times, KUIL will eventually "catch and hold". I can also let it sit there and idle with "No Signal" on the screen for a while. Eventually (five minutes or less) it will magically appear and be locked on w/ 98% quality.

Good luck and remember:
For FTA viewers, patience is more than just a virtue; it's a requirement!

I see one of the ABC stations on G10 does the same thing latley for me.

hantu said:
I find that if I change channels on my Fortec Lifetime Ultra back and forth between KUIL and 3ABN English a few times, KUIL will eventually "catch and hold". I can also let it sit there and idle with "No Signal" on the screen for a while. Eventually (five minutes or less) it will magically appear and be locked on w/ 98% quality.

Good luck and remember:
For FTA viewers, patience is more than just a virtue; it's a requirement!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)