SBS 6 and wildfeed blindscan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

coisado

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 25, 2006
With the help from this board I got my motor and dish installed nearly a month ago. I have had fun watching g10 and goltv and the hdpbs on my pc. I want to get into wildfeeds and backhauls. I found a site that would email a notification of when a feed was up. They send a frequency, polarity and symbol rate along with the feed name and satelite and time of the feed. I have never been able to find anything though. Maybe i am doing something wrong. I have a twinhan 102g, and a coolsat 5000. I have been just aiming the dish at sbs 6 @ 74w and doing a blind scan when they say the feed is up. This has never yeilded anything. Any advice? By the way, I have a 36" dish and the invacom lnb that does both linear and circular.

Are you able to get the Ohio News Network? (Freq=11741 (H) SR 6616). If so a few things to double check is the polarity, Not sure which feed you are talking about, They were 4-5 sports feeds up on SBS6 today, but is there a chance the event is over and it signed off?

Last edited:
thanks for the info... i will try to find the ohio news network. I will let yall know.

backhaul list and especially the wildfeeds list on Sunday was really slow. :)

Would it be easier if I had a list of all the active or historic tp's and sym rate on sbs 6? Would anybody be able to help me?

Anyone noticed a loss in signal quality for ONN lately? I am getting nothing when I tune to it, nor anything when I blindscan that satellite. Either its weaker than normal, or I've messed up my alignment for that satellite alone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)