KUSA 9 Streamed Online Anywhere?

Gator Nation

Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Florida
Hello-
(I hope this is the proper forum for this. If not, my apologies.)

Now that Dish has moved the Denver 4 off of Conus, I am missing my KUSA 9News fix. Does anyone know of a site that streams KUSA online? I have found the WeatherPlus feed from the station, but that's it so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Thanks, lsilvest

I see where I can stream certain stories on the 9 News site, but don't see where to stream the full broadcast. Am I just blind and committing major operator error?? ;)

I see where I can stream certain stories on the 9 News site, but don't see where to stream the full broadcast. Am I just blind and committing major operator error?? ;)

They aren't going to make the shows available for streaming because they want you to watch live. That's where their main source of revenue is and advertising is based on ratings. Don't know why they couldn't incorporate it into their site and expand their base. I'm in southern Colorado and none of our locals stream either so maybe there's a reason for it.

Personally, I prefer to pick and choose what clips I may want to watch since most of the locals news shows are nothing but pap and incomplete information anyway.

I am not sure how long they have been doing so, but yesterday I discovered that KUSA is now streaming their newscasts live online. Quality is good when I watch on my flat screen or on the laptop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts