KXAS Dallas audio

whatchel1

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 30, 2006
Great High Plains
I've been noticing that KXAS still continues to have audio drop outs. Do others notice this as well? I have great signal level on it in mid 50's and almost never see it drop below 50 so that shouldn't be the problem. :confused:

I need to know if others are having the same problem then I would know if it is something that E* can do something about. There is the possibility that I'm having a problem w/ my unit.

I don't know if it is you or dish as I have still have the occasional audio dropouts that have been going on for months and was noted in this thread

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/241365-audio-drop-outs.html
OK this is what I needed to know. If it were just KXAS or if it was still the audio glitch that they haven't been able to track down. It seems to show up more on some channels than others. I noticed it a bit on the free preview of HBO but KXAS has been really a pain as the shows I was watching was a The Voice the music contest on NBC. Thanks,

OK this is what I needed to know. If it were just KXAS or if it was still the audio glitch that they haven't been able to track down. It seems to show up more on some channels than others. I noticed it a bit on the free preview of HBO but KXAS has been really a pain as the shows I was watching was a The Voice the music contest on NBC. Thanks,

It is not your equipment. I had the same audio dropouts during The Voice on KXAS last night.

i think KXAS may be having issues. i noticed it too, it not only drops audio, it acts like the signal is going out on KXAS, as in the station is screwing up audio/video wise.

I noticed the issue on Friday Night Lights tonight. I recorded Dateline OTA, so we shall see if it has problems too. That will tell us if its Dish or KXAS.

Well, it appears its the signal either coming from Dish or the signal from KXAS to Dish. Everything I have recorded OTA on this channel don't have any dropouts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)