L3.58 Spotted!

they haven't touched the updates page since: 30 May 2006 13:49:30
They must be busy (compressed week), i'll bet everything gets pushed back there for a few more days if not beginning of next week.

ralfyguy said:
See who all's gonna get it, since it's partial. I'm trying to force it now...doesn't mean I'm on the list though, but I'll try anyways.:)

I was told it can't be forced. Let me know if you got it to work.

Scott

If their info is correct this one does even less than 3.57 (I didn't think that was possible). No real bug fixes just more meaningless crap. :no

NightRyder

It was supposed to actually fix some of the A/V issues that we are experiencing (like the black screen) but it didn't, so it's not going full release.

Yeah it'll make the tone in the point dish screen more robust over optical output, because it will be DD 5.1 from now on. That's gonna be the BEST feature on the 622. :D

i wish that tone wasn't so annoying... i always have to remember to turn down the volume or even hit mute and if i have the speakers on... can you say deaf for 20 minutes!!

teachsac said:
It was supposed to actually fix some of the A/V issues that we are experiencing (like the black screen) but it didn't, so it's not going full release.

Gee, then why is it going to anyone?

E* decided to replace my brother's 622 because of all the problems he was having. I helped him hook it up and get authorized last night. When it downloaded its updates, it got 358. The one thing I can sa so far, is that it DID NOT fix the audio problems he's been having with TV2 (sound cuts in and out).

It was quite a fiasco, really. It locked up prior to actually taking the initial sw download. Then after we finally got it to complete the download after a hard reboot, it took nearly an hour and 2 more soft reboots while on the phone with E* to get the thing to activate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)