L350 Now Spooling for the VIP 622

NO, I wish I had a 622... I am able to see new software as they spool with some super hard to find software :) and a dvb card :)

also I got to give PSMITH credit... he was the first to find this two min prior to me :) we must of been reading each others minds LOL Freaky

Last edited:
I dont know what to make of this.

Got a note from a dealer who was shipped a 622 from All Systems on Wednesday who was told not to try activating it until today because they accidently shipped 622's before they were supposed to be released.

Anyways today he just got another call from All Systems telling him to wait until Monday to activate it as there is an issue with the new software which just came out today and they should have it fixed by Monday.

More as I know it.

Just an update to this...

The person just got a call telling him it was now ok to activate, they were not told that the release software was on the satellite until just a few moments ago.

So ladies and gentlemen, the Dish 622 has now been OFFICIALLY RELEASED!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Just an update to this...

The person just got a call telling him it was now ok to activate, they were not told that the release software was on the satellite until just a few moments ago.

So ladies and gentlemen, the Dish 622 has now been OFFICIALLY RELEASED!

But the BIG question is how many...

goaliebob99 said:
NO, I wish I had a 622... I am able to see new software as they spool with some super hard to find software :) and a dvb card :)

also I got to give PSMITH credit... he was the first to find this two min prior to me :) we must of been reading each others minds LOL Freaky

14 min since this post :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)