L365 software for the 622

Just curious, does it do this in the background ?? Does it "take over" ?? Interesting that they're pushing it this time of the day....

L365 here, and the 129 signals are still screwed up. At first they were better, then I lost picture and audio after channel change, so I had to reboot it. And after reboot channel change is slow, and the 129 signals are back to the dropped values it got with L363. It reset the watchdog counters to 0 for all, but after the first lockup, they start counting up again. *SIGH!*:eek:

I BELIEVE these are the release notes for this software.

They were sent to me tonight but did not have an version number associated with it, it just said it was 622 release notes.

1. Feature preparation for additional DVR content delivery designed to allow easier access to custom content.

2. Support for new switches under development.

3. Expanded transponder channel/frequency plan support for FSS satellites.

4. Improved agile UHF modulator performance.

5. Efficiency improvement for program guide download.

6. Caller ID functionality fixes.

7. UI updates and functional updates associated with the Point Dish and signal acquisition function.

8. Update to sorting function for captured DVR events.

9. Text change for screen saver logo in standby state.

(Mountain Time Zone)
Crap, I just missed the first 15 minutes of Earl and Betty because my 622 was setting up the new software....

Thanks Dish for screwing up one of my favorite shows and the Season Premiere of what is supposed to be one of the hottest shows this season !!!!
:mad:

Scott Greczkowski said:
I BELIEVE these are the release notes for this software.

They were sent to me tonight but did not have an version number associated with it, it just said it was 622 release notes.

Dish must learn from Apple with iPod updates; NEVER admit there was a problem. All these "new" changes, but they don't mention FIXES at all.

Hopefully the official release notes will acknowledge the fixes, if they are even there.

I guess we'll know soon, if the audio drops/lockups stop...

they can't acknowledge fixes... in case they try to fix something and then break it worse! :) I was going to be upset if they didn't release something this week to *hopefully* make up for the last bad software release...

also those release notes sound like additions to l363

text was changed on screen saver, the tv entertainment stuff...

Last edited:
I assume I'm on the new software. Can't get to sysinfo with the record running.

Wow, I haven't been this annoyed with the Dish PVR since I had the 921.

DON'T LOAD SOFTWARE DURING PRIMETIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, and the pause live tv function doesn't work anymore either. You can pause it, but if you want to continue to play, it jumps right to live tv. And as it seems, the release notes do not contain any fixes for the screw ups! WTF???:mad: :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)