L365 software for the 622

Yeah true! They should have waited but I guess they wanted to see if that would fix some issues.. ScottChez do you have that pause bug thing too?? I wonder how many folks will have that..

I turned on my 622 at around 5:40 pm PDT and got a scary message: "Your hard drive is corrupted and all recordings are lost!" However after I hit Ok button box rebooted itself and all recordings were in place.

I guess I've interrupted software download because I still on 3.63. I also think that it's not a very good idea to push software in almost prime time.

i had no visible issues, now i got the pause to live F'ing bug
if u hit frame back while paused it stays in place but do they test thiscrap!

ok, pAuse then back a frame. then unpaused it seems to jump 30 secs but does not go fully live

i never had problens with pause on any dvrand i had the first one to this one

so, when do they fix this cluster F?

joedoe said:
I turned on my 622 at around 5:40 pm PDT and got a scary message: "Your hard drive is corrupted and all recordings are lost!" However after I hit Ok button box rebooted itself and all recordings were in place.

I guess I've interrupted software download because I still on 3.63. I also think that it's not a very good idea to push software in almost prime time.

I had exactly the same experience with the (fortunately) false 'your hard drive is corrupted' message

I must have the good Version

Okay-
I got the 3.65 version overnight as well.

I never had audio problems with 3.63 - and now, do not have the "pause" issue others talked about here. Guess I need to knock on wood! :D

IF I wait at least 10 seconds on pause and then hit pause again it works just fine. If I just hit pause and then go to play or hit pause again under 10 seconds it will go to live tv instead. Same as it always did.

ralfyguy said:
Still the signal levels on 129 (port 3 input) are screwed. What's up with that? Can anybody confirm?

Why don't you try the check switch ?
1. Run a check switch with no sat cables connected to clear out the matrix.
2. Do a power cord reboot- unplug it for 1 minute and plug back in.
3. Run a check switch with the sat cables connected.

This should help you reset your matrix and allow you to get your receiver reset as well. Try it and see if this helps you Ralphy.

cebbigh said:
Does this mean we should have more stable UHF OTA reception?

The UHF agile modulator is the TV2 output. It has nothing to do with OTA reception.

MikeD-C05 said:
Why don't you try the check switch ?
1. Run a check switch with no sat cables connected to clear out the matrix.
2. Do a power cord reboot- unplug it for 1 minute and plug back in.
3. Run a check switch with the sat cables connected.

This should help you reset your matrix and allow you to get your receiver reset as well. Try it and see if this helps you Ralphy.

I'm still having low signal levels on 61.5 with my 622. The signal levels on my 811 right now is far better than the 622 levels. The 811 is 10+ points higher on almost all tps.

I already did the check switch without the sat cables connected and again with the sat cables connected after power off/on but still the same. I was having the same low signal levels with 3.63. Probably that didn't get fix on 3.65.

-mylo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)