L4.41 Software

Weird though... I mean I don't watch my receiver when it's off. In fact I rarely if ever shut it off. But while it was asleep... at the scheduled time... suddenly the TV1 light comes on and the fan spins up. Did this for a minute or so and then the fan spun down and all the front panel lights blinked in unison.

I thought, "EUREKA!" ... but when I turned it on I saw teh same Dish screensaver thing so I knew it hadn't updated. Maybe if I leave it alone a while. :) and don't watch....

...... or maybe I'll just get it tomorrow. heheheh

Weird though... I mean I don't watch my receiver when it's off. In fact I rarely if ever shut it off. But while it was asleep... at the scheduled time... suddenly the TV1 light comes on and the fan spins up. Did this for a minute or so and then the fan spun down and all the front panel lights blinked in unison.

I thought, "EUREKA!" ... but when I turned it on I saw teh same Dish screensaver thing so I knew it hadn't updated. Maybe if I leave it alone a while. :) and don't watch....

...... or maybe I'll just get it tomorrow. heheheh
Mine did the same ,but nothing!

Come on. You will get it. It's going out to everyone tonight. For the last time(yea right) there is nothing you can do to manually force an update for your receiver if it's not targeted to get it.

For the last time(yea right) there is nothing you can do to manually force an update for your receiver if it's not targeted to get it.
For the last time there is nothing you can do to manually force an update for your receiver if it's not targeted to get it.

For the last time there is nothing you can do to manually force an update for your receiver if it's not targeted to get it.

How's that ?? :p

How's that ?? :p
You Sure?

It is spooling, hold your horses :D

I just received updates on a pair of 622 with serial 7997XX which is pretty far outside the original update window, so I think it is safe to assume that it is spooling en masse at this time.

I also have -- IN MY HANDS -- a shiny new 722. I haven't even opened the box yet, will try to play with it later tonight. I was shocked that there would be any for purchase out here in the sticks...

When Can I Order NHL Center Ice?

I can't get Dish to replace my 622

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)