L4.41 Software

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would try deleting events one at a time to find the offending event. Or you could delete them all and redo them to see if if that was the problem. Of course, if you have hold overs from last season, getting the events back in there might be a problem.

I went though my recordings that had something in the schedule from thursday and friday, deleted the timers, then recreated them as suggested.

BINGO! That worked. Very interesting.

Thanks 8bitbytes!

I posted the same experience several months back. I haven't run into it in a long time but I don't record as much in the summer. I'll see if it returns when the fall season kicks in.

622 Reboot While In DVR Schedule

I've had this crop up a few times since I've had the 622 (Feb.) While scrolling down in the DVR schedule menu I get about 2-3 days down and it freezes for a couple of seconds and then re-boots. I haven't had it happen in a couple of weeks but this morning it has done it twice. Anyone else run into this? I don't believe it is software version specific since it's happened on all versions I've had.

Info Screen

If, like me, you noticed that pressing the INFO button while the new 4.41 screensaver is on no longer displays the Info Screen.... I discovered today that you can get to the Info Screen from the 4.41 screensaver by pressing the UP arrow.

It's a small thing, but there are times when you want to check the S/W version (etc) without going into the menu system and waiting for all the tests to run. ;)

Cheers,
Red

If, like me, you noticed that pressing the INFO button while the new 4.41 screensaver is on no longer displays the Info Screen.... I discovered today that you can get to the Info Screen from the 4.41 screensaver by pressing the UP arrow.

It's a small thing, but there are times when you want to check the S/W version (etc) without going into the menu system and waiting for all the tests to run. ;)

Cheers,
Red

I hear ya. That's what I like about my Harmony remote. There's a discrete button that brings up the system info screen no matter what the receiver's doing.

I hear ya. That's what I like about my Harmony remote. There's a discrete button that brings up the system info screen no matter what the receiver's doing.
Yeah, I have the 880 and rate it 9 out of 10. That works when I am in the main room, but in the bedroom I use Remote 2 (single mode).

Just press the menu button twice for the info screen.
Thanks for the tip! I did not know this one.

The tip I was referring to applies to when the system is in standby - with the new screen-advertising-information-saver is on. Pressing the menu button twice does not work unless the system is "on".

Red

has anyone tried to pay a bill with this software?? no longer available. dish make it go bye bye.

It's missing on both my 622s. The scrolling banner at the bottom implies that it should be in the menu (select Pay Your Bill) but nothing is there. Still functional on my 508 with s/w 3.69.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)