L4.47 Coming Soon to a 622 Near You

Must be a fix for all the issues people are having...... strangely enough I'm not having problems, unless I have other problems that are preventing me from realizing I'm not having any problems?

Sweet. :D

Note that it says: L4.45 and L4.47 will be the valid versions. What about L4.46, if it's just a PARTIAL release?:confused:
If you have L4.46 you will probably get L.4.47 first since it caused so many alleged problems. I still have L.4.45 on one of my 622s, so it will probably be awhile before I am updated. Who knows what fun L4.47 will bring us?

I understand, but it's not FULL, only partial. So some people will still have L4.46. It's just too funny:)

Partial likely means those with the defective 4.46 wil move to 4.47, Those with 4.45 will stay there until 4.47 is proven stable which of course should have been done with 4.46 before it was released into the wild!!!

If you have L4.46 you will probably get L.4.47 first since it caused so many alleged problems. I still have L.4.45 on one of my 622s, so it will probably be awhile before I am updated. Who knows what fun L4.47 will bring us?

That makes sense. Didn't think about that. So I will get it, I got L4.46. Sometimes you don't see the forest from the woods.:)

Partial likely means those with the defective 4.46 wil move to 4.47, Those with 4.45 will stay there until 4.47 is proven stable which of course should have been done with 4.46 before it was released into the wild!!!
Hehe, you all that get L4.47 do let us know how good or bad it is.... I've gotten to the point that I'd prefer to NOT be in the first (or second or third) wave of releases of new software. Too bad that others just won't learn and will wish and beg to have the latest and greatest. :D

Nothing alleged about the problems.:mad:

Nothing alleged about the problems.:mad:
No, the problems are real.
It's just that L4.46 has not been proven to be the culprit.

Of course, L4.46 was found standing over the corpse, holding a smoking gun in one hand and a full confession in the other, but the jury hasn't returned yet with a verdict.

No, the problems are real.
It's just that L4.46 has not been proven to be the culprit.

Of course, L4.46 was found standing over the corpse, holding a smoking gun in one hand and a full confession in the other, but the jury hasn't returned yet with a verdict.
And blood all over his hands!

Didn't mean to get some folks all riled up by using the word "alleged" in reference to the L4.46 update. Thank goodness I didn't mention anything about global warming being the cause for the delay of more E* HD channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)