L4.62 Gripe

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

maximum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Phoenix
With this new software version when you select TV, VCR or AUX buttons on the remote a stupid popup message appears to tell you you're not controlling the sat. receiver anymore. It won't go away until you hit the SAT button again. So if I'm in the middle of recording a show off of the DVR onto a DVD and hit the AUX button to control the volume on my stereo I end up recording that stupid popup message. :mad:

Somebody at DISH didn't think this feature through. :confused::confused::confused:

Is there a way to disable the popup message?

With this new software version when you select TV, VCR or AUX buttons on the remote a stupid popup message appears to tell you you're not controlling the sat. receiver anymore. It won't go away until you hit the SAT button again. So if I'm in the middle of recording a show off of the DVR onto a DVD and hit the AUX button to control the volume on my stereo I end up recording that stupid popup message. :mad:

Somebody at DISH didn't think this feature through. :confused::confused::confused:

Is there a way to disable the popup message?

No there isn't at this time.

But according to what they said on last Monday's Tech Forum, they've had some complaints about it and the next new software update will give you the option to turn off that feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts