L6.14 changes? (ViP622/722)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tnsprin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 27, 2003
Well I see that L6.14 is rolling out. I have it on one of my machines. The only obvious change that I can see is USB Storage is now labeled My Media.

Menu..Installation..Broadband Setup..Web Activation..Enter receiver Nickname, go to Dish On Line, create an online account and use online scheduling feature

Bob

Oh, I can't wait to get home and try this out! I previously doubted this was something I'd be interested in, but now I'm a believer.

I went to the dishonline website, followed all the instructions, name, account #, user name and password etc, then tried to log in and get an invalid password message

Bob

Your DISH Network Account Number is optional. When entered, the number is validated real-time to check for active account status. This account number is 16 digits long and can be found on your DISH Network billing statement, which you receive in hard copy and/or online at My Account on the dishnetwork.com website.

Upon validation of your DISH Network account status, your DishONLINE.com registration is flagged for eligibility for promotional offers (when they are available for DishONLINE.com) and allows access to exclusive features like setting your ViP622 or ViP722 DVR timers from the website.

Your DISH Network Account Number is completely secured along with your other registration record details and is not used for any purpose other than what is stated here.

I have AT&T Dish Network and we don't have a traditional Dish Network Account Number. I hope us AT&T Dish users will still be able to use this remote scheduling when available.

I have AT&T Dish Network and we don't have a traditional Dish Network Account Number. I hope us AT&T Dish users will still be able to use this remote scheduling when available.

I called earlier and was told the service would not be available to subscribers that are on a "bundled" service...:mad:

(added) I am bundled through Centurytel.

Last edited:
Are you kidding? We are not worthy customers to Dish Network so we get limited features. :)
Limited?? How about none?? Is it possible to "unbundle" an E* account opened through AT&T?? The ability to use features like this, Cinemax for a penny, etc., that second-class citizens like us can't take advantage of may make up for the small bundling savings.... :mad: