L6.14 changes? (ViP622/722)

Limited?? How about none?? Is it possible to "unbundle" an E* account opened through AT&T?? The ability to use features like this, Cinemax for a penny, etc., that second-class citizens like us can't take advantage of may make up for the small bundling savings.... :mad:

I agree. I'm going to look into this unbundling....

Well I just called to unbundle. Went smooth on the phone at least but you know how these things go. Said 1-2 billing cycles to get a Dish Network bill but should qualify for any promotions (like penny cinemax) immediately.

Well I just called to unbundle. Went smooth on the phone at least but you know how these things go. Said 1-2 billing cycles to get a Dish Network bill but should qualify for any promotions (like penny cinemax) immediately.

Same here, I did have the DHPP removed before removing the bundling as that was free through my provider.

I was fearing that. Thanks.

Really?? If so, that really sucks. I also am bundled through CenturyTel(St. Peters, MO!) although I have since gotten rid of the rest of the bundle aside from dish. I called a while back and they gave me a DishNetwork account number, even though I'm bundled through CT. I have already created a login for that site with the DishNetwork account number.

back to topic. what does this release do for us? Can anyone confirm that the web scheduling is working? it looks like there is very little discussion about it even though it has been a very anticipated feature.

I went to the web site and it looks to me like the site is to rent and download movies, which I do not want. I do not see anywhere to schedule movies on my dvr. I was afraid to sign up. Is it free or is there a sign up charge. If I put my account number in, they already have my credit card number.

No Access

back to topic. what does this release do for us? Can anyone confirm that the web scheduling is working? it looks like there is very little discussion about it even though it has been a very anticipated feature.
There doesn't seem to be any access to the online schedueling on the website. They should have waited for it to be functional. It was there at one time. Can't wait for this feature!

When are we going to get the "folder" capability on the external drive?

hell-freezes-over.jpg

Howdy, I noticed with the new software release that they have added the Web Activation choice to the broadband set-up screen, but i'm not finding any info on the Dish Online website about Online DVR Scheduling. Does anyone know when this feature will be made available?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts