L623 is out

tnsprin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 27, 2003
L623 has hit one of my ViP622's. No idea what is changed. Perhaps the Sound leveling audio that was discussed as coming?

I wonder what it breaks. :)

Maybe... just maybe I can now hook up another external harddrive to my 622 receiver.:up

Last edited:
I just checked and L623 has hit on my 722. I'm amazed. It seems like I am usually one of the last to receive the updates. :D

Dish has no idea what they're doing. A while ago when they were having a sound problem with Fox HD locals, I was in the first batch of people to receive the new software even though I don't have HD locals.

L623

Well, I have no idea as to WHAT the update is. Everything appears to be working normally. I'll be patient over the next few days......something is bound to break down ! :rant:

I hope it fixes my ehd problem. i haven't been able to transfer my recordings to my ehd for a month or more it just tells me that nothing is hooked up. btw I have a 1tb ehd western digital. 722 recevier.

Then where is my update??? :D

No Update for you !

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

You can check the previous software version in the menu-6-3-counters-pages down. Current in menu-menu. Mine reads L622 current and previous, weird.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)