L667 on 722k

Hmmm, Dish had L664 out there for a while, then my receiver got L665. Now they're pushing L667 out ? Must have found little, yet easy-to-fix glitches in those previous versions.

They, in my opinion, have really messed up the "Dish Online" feature. It was very easy to use and sort. Now it's not. Glitzier, if that's a word, yes. But sort and scan titles? Nothing but a pain.
On a brighter note: The unit seems more responsive to the remote control. Anyone else notice?

just goes to show. you can't please everyone. i thought the other way was eaiser too. (i miss the sort by "Free" option.) but i got used to this way and it's more like the "other" guys so it must be better, right?

I'm okay with the changes though I did list what I (yeah, just my opinion) think would be improvements in another thread. As far as using the new DishOnline, I'd call it an improvement over the previous incarnation.

I got the update today... I am kind of disappointed to see many common programs costing 99 cents - $1.99.

I do find it funny that a lot of the HD shows (such as The Alt Games) all say "HD TV and HD cable box required."

I guess I need to go out and get a cable box now to enjoy my DISH Network service. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)