L672 to L674, still no folder fix?

DefDude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
N.W. Florida
Sometime in the last 2 days I got 674, log says 672 was the last one . Does anybody know what fixes are in this one, I know they still haven't fixed the folder bug. I have a 722.

I do not know what they may have been trying to fix, but it would seem I have picked up a bug or two more with mine. Audio drop outs on OTA that I didn't have before are now the order of the day!!! However, I can go to the sat version of the same channel and it is fine??

Sometime in the last 2 days I got 674, log says 672 was the last one . Does anybody know what fixes are in this one, I know they still haven't fixed the folder bug. I have a 722.

What folder bug are you referring to?

What folder bug are you referring to?
When you have recordings grouped in a folder and you look at the description of one of them and then close it, it closes the entire folder. You then have to re-open the folder and navigate to the next recording in the list.

It used to just close the individual item and keep it's place within the folder.

I was at my parents house today and they have a couple 722's. I was showing them some tips and noticed that their 722 does not have the folder bug:confused: I was able to browse and get info for all the shows in the folders without getting kicked out. They still have L672 but so did I and still had the folder problem. Is there different firmware or other differences that can explain this? Their on EA ,so am I but with 110 added. I tried removing 110 and did a check switch but no go. Maybe someone from Dish can explain this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)