Laff, Grit, Escape Launching on Media-General, Tribune Stations

the distance away you are form the stations is more the issue ;)
The tv fool report says WAFB is 63.2 miles and WBRZ is 64.0 miles (yeah both are in the high vhf range with KPLC). If both these channels (virtural) were in the UHF numbers I'd get them good. However after moving the vhf antenna 24 degrees more easterly both come in great. I wish all channels were on the UHF (virtural) that 8 bay is a beast on tv reception...

the distance away you are form the stations is more the issue ;)
The tv fool report says WAFB is 63.2 miles and WBRZ is 64.0 miles (yeah both are in the high vhf range with KPLC). If both these channels (virtural) were in the UHF numbers I'd get them good. However after moving the vhf antenna 24 degrees more easterly both come in great. I wish all channels were on the UHF (virtural) that 8 bay is a beast on tv reception...
There are areas where VHF works much better than UHF does. It all depends on location

and you mean physical....virtual is what it "maps" to (2-1, 3-1, 64-1)
Thanks for the clarification

you mentioned that already ;)

Thanks for the clarification
no problem

Went to the Laff network and seen they were launching all over. I was thinking we getting it in Lafayette but its for that Dish Network......Give Me a Break, I'm not paying 110 dollars to watch laff or cozi.......Duh I'm not happy.....oh well....It does say TBA under cable....

Went to the Laff network and seen they were launching all over. I was thinking we getting it in Lafayette but its for that Dish Network......Give Me a Break, I'm not paying 110 dollars to watch laff or cozi.......Duh I'm not happy.....oh well....It does say TBA under cable....
I saw that too. The TBA under cable means when a local launches Laff it would go on cable too. Some of those cable slots they show are actually Blue Highways TV
(and it wouldn't cost you $110 for the partial Cozi and Laff schedules on Dish.....it would be waaaaaaay less than that) ;)

Reactions: localclassictvfan
Getting back to Media General's highlighted blank/soon stations......It's up to 3 (4 if you and WTEN which the livewell is still blank) with KLFY, WATE, and WYFX-LD.......I guess once a few more are on the list we'll know our next subchannel.....Hopefully getting closer....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)