LAFF now available on Dish

Offended./....Seems to be the buzz word of the decade.....Sheesh.....
In my tenure as a tech, I did deal with customers who actually had those little boxes connected to their tv's that blocked "profanity"....."Darn" was considered profane.....The device is branded as "Cuss"....
Pretty funny....Of course these are the same people that hide behind their kids because they find just about any English slang as "offensive"....They are also the same types that threw a DEFON 5 hissy fit when grocery stores started selling beer and wine. LOL....." They should not be allowed to sell THAT. I don't want my kids to see it"...
Oh well. I guess this is a demographic to which there is a programming service....
Funny though.. If you observe these people while they watch their favorite college football team, they are just as rabid as any other fan....Weird....

Funny though.. If you observe these people while they watch their favorite college football team, they are just as rabid as any other fan....Weird....
I remember my father-in-law (a preacher) getting all bent out of shape over the Capital One commercial last year with Samuel L. Jackson saying "every damn day." He doesn't rabidly watch college football. But you can't pry him away from Encore Westerns or Fox News.

I suspect his reaction to the commercial was more about who (or what) he was than what he said.

To be fair, most of the posts I read on the BHTV facebook page were complaints of content getting away from the theme of the channel (country/bluegrass/gospel music) and having it filled with generic sitcoms just like other channels. Similar to how I remember complaining when SciFi started showing silly fantasy and wrestling.

Reactions: jegrant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts