Laff TV is gone from KPTV 12.3 Portland

UPDATE (10/24): Rewind TV has launched on KOIN 6-3 and Comcast 306 and 1175. The aspect ratio is correct on KOIN, but incorrect on the Comcast channels. Hopefully, the Comcast engineers will correct asap.
UPDATE (10/27): Comcast has correctlty adjusted the picture ratio.

Our translator is out here on the coast for KOIN, so we have not seen it as yet. Hopefully our translator will return soon.
This morning, (11/18/22) my antenna cannot pickup the signal from KOIN-TV. As of last night I was able to receive it and yes, it was a full power signal too. There were reports of winds in certain area of Portland and vicinity, so my hunch is it could be another transmission tower prolem. I've email the KOIN chief engineer to confirm this, but have yet to hear back. mwdxer1, have you heard anything regarding this situation?

This morning, (11/18/22) my antenna cannot pickup the signal from KOIN-TV. As of last night I was able to receive it and yes, it was a full power signal too. There were reports of winds in certain areas of Portland and vicinity, so my hunch is it could be another transmission tower prolem. I've email the KOIN chief engineer to confirm this, but have yet to hear back. mwdxer1, have you heard anything regarding this situation?

If you want, follow up with a phone call, in case engineering missed your e mail. I have done that. You may or may not hear directly back, but as long as they know, the translator will return as soon as possible. Fortunately all of ours are on.

If you want, follow up with a phone call, in case engineering missed your e mail. I have done that. You may or may not hear directly back, but as long as they know, the translator will return as soon as possible. Fortunately all of ours are on.
Everything is now good. Picture and sound are fine. Happy Thanksgiving!