Last leg of set up for 10 ft bud need advice

Status
Please reply by conversation.

xxtornxx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 16, 2008
usa
I been showing my progress with the instalation of my bud http://www.satelliteguys.us/c-band-s...0ft-b-u-d.html and http://www.satelliteguys.us/c-band-s...t-up-pics.html and ran 250 ft of ribbon cable now i am at hooking up receivers i got a Pansat 9200 hd and GI 920 and i have a Fortec lifetime ultra. Only want to hook up 920 and pansat for now and in future Az box.Pansat does not do skew and i dont know if 920 does? and if it does not i think fortec does.If not do i have to turn skew by hand all the time?Still have to run cable through wall and that should be to day.LNB are calif. amp one for ku and and pro II for c band.on chaparral feed horn.How do i make it all come together. I had tv at dish yesterday befor i rewired with new ribbon and was getting satmex 116.0w H and left it there my long. is 112.5 i guess 116 is the closes southern sat i can get with those LNB's

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    303.9 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I just can seem the right way of hooking the up the 920 and the pansat and the pansat seems to freeze up and i do a boot in front of box or up plug it the pansat goes in sloooow mo and if you try to do any thing it scolls down the screen like one movement at a time and it is doing things i asked it to do but very late if not at all. Then it freezes.(it will clear up sooner or later)
I have a g box and right now i have it to move the dish and eairlier i had the 920 hooked up it moves the dish just fine but in the 920 i had good signal ( 42 - 60 %) but 0 guality is my dish off that is what i think. I have bibbon cable from dish to house 250 ft of cable ku and c band on a 1 to 2 splitter there is two of them at first i had one side on each splitter going to 920 ku and cband one terminal for each on back of 920. And the other side of the slit to a 4 in 1 switch to one teminal on pansat. Now i have LNB's comming in the same way to the splitters and now to the 4 in 1 then to the gbox then to pansat port1 ku port 2 cband. and al the sencor and motor wires are on gbox except the H and V servo are on 920. I did get sat 127 only a station or two one was LCN network. Confused I am let try another way

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)