Last & Next HD DVD Watched

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Last: A couple of Planet Earth episodes

Next: Excalibur

(Unless my daughter brings over more of her friends. They're having "group viewings" of as many Planet Earth episodes as they can handle - many of the same kids are watching many of the same episodes over and over, so their other friends can "catch up". And silly me thought that I would be the only one watching these. The rest of the family and their friends are totally captivated by this series.)

Waiting on T-2 to come in from the UK...

I got my T2 for $14.99 from Amazon... of course, it was Blu... but if you're just talking about HD-DVD:
Last: Apollo 13
Next: The Italian Job or The Hulk, probably (just got my 5 free, haven't watched any of them yet)

Overall:
Last: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (BD)
Next: The Rock (BD)

Of course, I probably won't be watching any movies until we get caught up on some of our TV watching and I get finished with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

I got my T2 for $14.99 from Amazon... of course, it was Blu... but if you're just talking about HD-DVD:
Last: Apollo 13
Next: The Italian Job or The Hulk, probably (just got my 5 free, haven't watched any of them yet)

Overall:
Last: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (BD)
Next: The Rock (BD)

Of course, I probably won't be watching any movies until we get caught up on some of our TV watching and I get finished with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
How is that game by the way?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)