Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Surveillance

Directed by Jennifer Lynch, Exec. Produced by David Lynch. Great cast: Bill Pullman, Julia Ormond and others. A rather warped, suspense serial-killer film with a nice twist that's a little too early to be very effective later. Reminds me of a cross between most Lynch films and one of the lesser Tarentino films. A one-off film that's a little more disturbing than Bonnie and Clyde. Not for kids, and maybe not for some adults either...

Next: Don't know yet...

Last: Surveillance

Directed by Jennifer Lynch, Exec. Produced by David Lynch. Great cast: Bill Pullman, Julia Ormond and others. A rather warped, suspense serial-killer film with a nice twist that's a little too early to be very effective later. Reminds me of a cross between most Lynch films and one of the lesser Tarentino films. A one-off film that's a little more disturbing than Bonnie and Clyde. Not for kids, and maybe not for some adults either...

It was pretty disturbing, great work by the actors though.

Last: First few episodes of Trueblood, pretty decent so far. BR is nice. I really like the music choices.

Next: Role Models again, then the rest of Trueblood.

It was pretty disturbing, great work by the actors though.

I found that the "disturbed" feeling lasted for awhile after watching, which doesn't usually happen to me...can't pinpoint exactly which aspect of the film was exactly causing it...maybe it was several elements that I can definitely identify. The police and weird little game was one. The way the film started and ended (last 30 minutes) and several other scenes individually.

I agree, great work by all the actors involved, but a really nasty after-taste...

I found that the "disturbed" feeling lasted for awhile after watching, which doesn't usually happen to me...can't pinpoint exactly which aspect of the film was exactly causing it...maybe it was several elements that I can definitely identify. The police and weird little game was one. The way the film started and ended (last 30 minutes) and several other scenes individually.

I agree, great work by all the actors involved, but a really nasty after-taste...

Exactly!

Last: Changeling, I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Underworld 3: wow, I did not enjoy this really at all, didn't have the same feel as the 1st 2.

Next: Friday the 13th, killer cut.

Last: The Eternal Playlist of Nick and Nora.

-Look, sometime you gotta throw the wife a bone. :) It was a decent flick. Nothing to write home about though.

Next: Last Chance Harvey or Religulous