Last & Next Movie Watched

Wall-E - watched with my wife and she throughly enjoyed the movie. Animation on BD just rocks. Good story, great PQ and AQ.
Nest up -- Hulk -2008

Last: The Godfather (BD) and Anchorman (HD-DVD)

Anchorman was awesomely funny.

The Godfather is a classic. What else can you say? Best it's ever looked and sounded.

Last: The Forbidden Kingdom. Not what I expected based on the promotion of it originally. I was expecting a dream movie with two classic Chinese Kung Fu actors and I got a "modern person in ancient world" storyline that resembled something from an 80's cartoon. Overall not bad though.

Next: The Incredible Hulk

LAST: Stir of Echoes (finally watching some of the free discs I got with my PS3 last year; liked the movie, AQ/PQ wasn't anything special)

NEXT: Burn After Reading (unless Dark Knight is under my tree :D)

Last: Step Brothers

Pretty funny. Not the best Will Ferrell flick by far, but entertaining none the less.

As far as technical aspects are concerned, the AQ didn't blow me away or anything. Average in that department.

Merry Christmas to one and all. Received the Panasonic 35 as a gift and my first movie was Leatherheads. I wanted one that my wife MIGHT like. Very impressed with sound and picture.

Have a few on que with NetFlix. Probably will be Phantom of the Opera.