Late start recording Criminal Minds Wed. 4/11

dendavis

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 10, 2003
Metro Denver
Was watching the recording of CBS' Criminal Minds which was broadcast Wednesday, April 11, and got the feeling I had come in to it in the middle. Checked the time left line on the forward button, sure enough, it began 24 minutes late. So I checked the recorded programs info and noted it said: "AV recording began 9:24, AV ended 10:00 P.M." The show is set on a scheduled recording for new episodes, and I have not had any misfires on previous shows, and there were no competing programs at the same time on the dvr.

Anyone else have this problem with this program, or similar? I am running a VIP 622, recorded this OTA on CBS HD out of Los Angeles.

Thanks

I also had a problem with Criminal Minds this week. I have had a new episode timer set for some time with no problems. Today I went to watch the program and it says 1.03 record time but I have nothing but a black screen for 1 hour. It shows correct heading but no show. I just chalked it up to new software, just got 4.03 that day all other recordings are ok. This was set for dish local HD not OTA.
Hopefully just a one time glitch

Leroy

I had a similar problem with my 625. I usually record 24 on A&E in the mornings at 7 but earlier this week it recorded about 25 minutes late. So for the next day I set it to record 30 minutes early just in case it happened again but its been working fine the last couple of days. First time that this has happened to me in the 2 years of having my 625.

Too bad that you don't have a VCR and analog TV. As long as you set the timer correctly you could have recorded it. ;)

If it makes you feel better, it wasn't one of their better episodes. It was one of those stories I just couldn't get into or care about.

And no, you cannot watch Criminal Minds on cbs.com. I missed the two part episodes following the super bowl, and still have not seen them. So, I am waiting for the repeats. I hope they make it a two hour special.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)