Latest Tele-satellite Magazine article

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wow...
Is FTA technology overseas so much more advanced than the USA? Is our government too strict on the technology? I can't believe we are not inline with our oversea neigbors!
Thsnk you for sharing the info about Sadoun! They really provide great services and products and offer great info in the Satelliteguys site.
My hat off to them!:bow

Wow...
Is FTA technology overseas so much more advanced than the USA?

yes.

In Europe there are thousands of channels FTA and a bunch scrambled but you can buy the card to subscribe and use your FTA box.

Here are 2 good examples from Lyngsat. From what I have read, Astra at 19.2E and Eurobird at 28.2 are the big ones....just look at the in the clear stuff (including a bunch of analog)

Astra 1E/1F/1G/1H/1KR/1L at 19.2°E - LyngSat
Eurobird 1 & Astra 2A/2B/2D at 28.2°E - LyngSat

The satellites on this side of the world (North America) are so empty compared to the European satellites, but for the most part FTA started there, so I hope some day we will have the same here, I hope a provider will decide to put up a package of channels, maybe with commercials to support it. If there is more 24/7 Permanent content I am sure FTA will become more popular.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts