Laughing allowed but advice needed

jimthezete

Original poster
Nov 10, 2012
Midwest
Hey all,

Last week I guess I "moved" and I think I made a big mistake. Someone helped me, as I'm in-between Cinci and Indy, by switching my location to get the Cinci channels. The next county over gets Cinci locals as a default. There are several disputes in the Indianapolis market where I'm directed.
The smart ones out there know where this is going.
I then found out Cinci splits its HD and SD signals between two satellites (something about 110, 119 and 77 but who knows). My dIsh is pointed at the SD satellite (of course). Those channels are pretty unwatchable.
Obviously I don't want to stay in this situation but I also do not want to get the person who helped me in trouble. I'd rather put up with it than hurt someone who was only trying to help. I fear, if I call Dish, that will happen.
What do you advise I do?

Hey all,

Last week I guess I "moved" and I think I made a big mistake. Someone helped me, as I'm in-between Cinci and Indy, by switching my location to get the Cinci channels. The next county over gets Cinci locals as a default. There are several disputes in the Indianapolis market where I'm directed.
I then found out Cinci splits its HD and SD signals between two satellites (something about 110, 119 and 77 but who knows). My dIsh is pointed at the SD satellite (of course). Those channels are pretty unwatchable.
Obviously I don't want to stay in this situation but I also do not want to get the person who helped me in trouble. I'd rather put up with it than hurt someone who was only trying to help. I fear, if I call Dish, that will happen.
What do you advise I do?
Simply "move" back, DISH doesn't care.

Hey all,

What do you advise I do?
You can "move" back without issue. I believe you can do it via online chat, I know in the past that was an option. You dont have to volunteer alot of info when you contact them, just tell them that you need to move your service address back to your physical location.

Easy.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts