Launch Predictions 10/17

Something exciting I hope.

TBS for baseball was a nice addition but just for baseball. Period. I hate the way they do everything else.

In case someone from TBS is looking, everyone knows how to HD adjust their screen format for the way they want. You don't have to choose it for us. I, personally, hate stretch-o-vision. I would love to see a normal aspect ratio HD clear picture. Just HD clear. I call it that as it is much clearer than the SD channel.

With all this strech-o-vision going on, regardless of if they call themselves HD, I don't like stretch-o-vision! I might have mentioned that earlier.

I would like a channel that is usually real HD with a natural aspect ratio. All of the time would be a plus. What channels are there left at this point that would qualify in that department?

I would like a channel that is usually real HD with a natural aspect ratio. All of the time would be a plus. What channels are there left at this point that would qualify in that department?
the rest of the original voom

I dont think they will be the leader for awhile i mean how many more do they have room to add 12? and their new sats arent launching till next year while the month of oct dtv is adding hd channels every week and mor ein nov and dec so i dont think dish will add anything this week comming up and if they do it will probably be 1 channel or just to move TBSHD to its permenant home

Please don't do this for every week....

How did the 10/10 predictions go anyway ?

I'm not planning on doing this for every week...I just wasn't sure what we were expecting for this week. I'm assuming they'll add or at the least uplink some new national channels, just which ones is the question.

I again predict a lot of angry/whiny posts when nothing happens.

Also hope I'm wrong.

NightRyder

I'm not planning on doing this for every week...I just wasn't sure what we were expecting for this week. I'm assuming they'll add or at the least uplink some new national channels, just which ones is the question.

Im sure if there was something to expect Scott would post it.

I say expect and hope for nothing. that way when you do get something it is like a suprise Birthday present. I am guessing none though because they will have to uplink them and then test them and then go live, not just go live. so if wanting soemthing new on the 17th, you better hope for an early uplink.

NHL Network HD

According to the contract with the NHL, NHL Network is suppose to launch on 10/17.

I would like to see it, as well as USA HD and Scifi HD, oooh and please, please MSG HD.

John

According to the contract with the NHL, NHL Network is suppose to launch on 10/17.

I would like to see it, as well as USA HD and Scifi HD, oooh and please, please MSG HD.

John
can u pllease axplain where u saw the "contracT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)